Terms & Conditions
Win $500 Croydon Main Street shopping voucher for Dad
- ‘Win $500 shopping voucher for Dad’ promotion (the Promotion) commences at 12:00am (AEST) on Saturday, 6 August 2016 and concludes at 5pm (AEST) on Thursday, 1 September 2016 (the Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is promoted by Croydon Main Street Traders Association.
- All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
- The promotion prize pool has a total value of $500 (five hundred dollar) from the Croydon Main Street Traders Association. It is only one prize and one winner.
The $500 shopping voucher must be redeemed by 31 December 2016 at any participating shops in Croydon Main Street precinct. If the cost of the chosen item is greater than $500 the winner is required to pay any difference.
- Participants may enter as many times as they like provided they made a purchase at any store or service at Croydon Main Street Shopping District (for list of traders visit www.croydonmainstreet.com.au) during the promotion period.
- The Prizes must be taken as offered and are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash of kind and are subject to these terms and conditions.
- The warranty on the goods and/or services obtained as a result of the Promotion remains the sole responsibility of the manufacturer/supplier of the Prizes.
- If the Prizes are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for prizes of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable statutory requirements.
How to Enter
- To enter, participants must make a purchase (no minimum amount) for any goods or services in Croydon Main Street Shopping District during the promotion period listed above. When making a purchase fill in an entry form and place the completed form in the barrel at any of the participating shops at Croydon Main Street Shopping District for the chance to win $500 Main Street Shopping Voucher
- The Promotion is open to all man (18+ age) except owners, employees, or contractors of any traders at Croydon Main Street Shopping District and their immediate families, sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; the contractors of tenants in Croydon Main Street Shopping District and their immediate families. Immediate families means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) and grandparents.
- The ‘Win $500 shopping voucher for Dad’ is run and sponsored by Croydon Main Street Traders Association.
- Winners will be randomly selected (the Selection) via the barrel draw by the president of Croydon Main Street Traders Association at the Annual Father’s Day Festival 2pm on Saturday 3rd September 2016 ( In front of Collins Bookshop 130 Main St, Croydon 3136).
- Winners will be notified that they have won by phone in the first instance and via email and/or mail thereafter by 13 May 2016. All winners must show a valid form of identification such as an Australian passport or an Australian drivers licence to collect the prize. They may asked to show evidence of purchase (eg. receipt).
- If the Promoter has not had return communication from any initial intended Winner (ie attempts to contact that Winner have met with failure) within three months then that person will no longer be entitled to a Prize. In such a case, a reselection will be conducted from the pool of entry forms at approximately 10.00am (AEST) on Saturdsy 3 December 2016 at the same location (the Reselection). Any winner of a Reselection is a Replacement Winner.
- Any Replacement Winner is then the Winner of a Prize for the purposes of these terms and conditions. A Replacement Winner does not need to be present at the Reselection and will be notified that they have won by phone in the first instance and via email and/or mail thereafter within three business days of the Reselection.
- The prize will be available for collection by Winners six days a week from the Hans Music Spot located 77-79 Main Street Croydon Victoria during its trading hours. Trading hours are currently 9:00am–5.30pm Monday to Friday, 9:00am–3:00pm Saturday. Trading hours are subject to change without notice. All references to time relate to AEST.
- Family members of Winners and/or friends of Winners will not be eligible to pick up Prizes on behalf of Winners.
- Prizes will not be mailed out.
- The name of the Winner will be published on www.croydonmainstreet.com.au by Monday 12 September 2016.
- Any photos taken of winners remain the property of Croydon Main Street Traders Association and can be used in any way to further promote the Promotion and/or Roselands.
- Any decision made by Croydon Main Street Traders Association in respect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Entries which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from a Prize.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prizes are also subject to their existing terms and conditions of use (including expiry dates) and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged. Further terms and conditions are available at travel agent website.
- The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to be able to enter.
- By entering the Promotion, participants hereby give CMSTA and the Promoter authority to publicly announce their name (should they be a Winner or a Replacement Winner) at the time of the Selection and at any time thereafter.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about participants for the purposes of:
- including participants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the participant may not participate in the Promotion; and
- enabling the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the participant, in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants , with marketing materials via any medium including mail, email, and commercial electronic messages (Short Message Service (SMS), Multimedia Message Service (MMS), Instant Messaging (IM) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies or promotional partners, who may contact the participant, with special offers in this way. By entering the Promotion, a participant, agrees that the Promoter may use the participant’s personal information in this manner. Participants, may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.